No products in the cart.
CBD Chocolates and CBD Edibles
Delicious and effective, our organic CBD chocolates and organic CBD edibles contain organic, all-natural ingredients that your body needs. Taking advantage of the hemp plant, we’ve combined multiple cannabinoids with other nutrients to ensure you experience hemp edibles that offer all of the benefits of hemp.
These types of organic CBD products are great for those who don’t want to hold CBD oil underneath their tongue. With our organic CBD chocolates, organic CBD edibles and their therapeutic properties, you can ingest organic CBD and experience relief in a way that’s comfortable and delicious.
Have a bite of Hemp White CBD Chocolate for a potent dose of cannabinoids and a sweet, peppermint taste. An effective full spectrum hemp edible, Hemp White Chocolate provides nourishment that your body needs in a flavor you’ll love.$10.00
Organic CBD Chocolates & Organic CBD Edibles -
Frequently Asked Questions
Crafted with organic decarboxylated hemp, our organic CBD edible blends the benefits of organic CBD with dark chocolate, ensuring you experience relief and a delicious snack. Our organic CBD Dark Chocolate includes 70% organic cocoa and multiple cannabinoids from the hemp plant.
Formulated to enhance your immune, digestive, and emotional health, our organic CBD edible is one of the most versatile and best organic CBD products on the market.
Taking advantage of the hemp plant, we’ve included various cannabinoids in our organic CBD edible, including:
- CBDA: Known as the mother cannabinoid, CBDA is the precursor to CBD. It’s a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and research suggests that it has many therapeutic properties. Studies indicate that CBDA is more effective at relieving nausea and vomiting than THC or CBD. The cannabinoid also has anti-inflammatory properties and antiproliferative effects.
- CBD: As one of the most popular cannabinoids in the hemp plant, the benefits of organic CBD are becoming well known as organic CBD products spring up in the market. Research indicates that organic CBD is excellent at reducing depression and anxiety. But researchers believe the cannabinoid has more relieving properties. By interacting with the receptors in your endocannabinoid system, organic CBD reportedly helps decrease pain, alleviate cancer-related symptoms, prevent acne, enhance heart health, and more.
- CBCA: Another one of the known cannabinoids in the hemp plant, CBCA is a precursor to CBC. Researchers are still discovering more about CBCA, but some studies conclude that CBCA can shrink tumors in mice within weeks. Studies also indicate that CBCA decreases the growth of breast cancer tumors and prevents them from spreading.
- THC: Responsible for providing a psychoactive effect, large amounts of THC can provide a “high” sensation. Our organic CBD products — including all of our organic CBD edibles — have trace amounts of THC in them. Research suggests that this cannabinoid offers therapeutic effects on pain, insomnia, nausea, anxiety, and more.
- CBDV: As a wonderful bone stimulant, CBDV helps enable bone growth and reduces nausea. Researchers also discovered that CBDV can help with epilepsy and a vast number of other neurological conditions. What makes CBDV even more therapeutic is that it develops anticonvulsant and anti-epileptic properties when it interacts with organic CBD.
- CBG: Infused with anti-inflammatory effects, CBG encourages healthy digestion and reduces inflammation that researchers link to IBS, IBD, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease. Research also suggests that CBG has antibacterial, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties, allowing it to fight off infections that many drugs can’t overcome.
Outside of the several cannabinoids in our organic CBD Dark Chocolate, our organic CBD edible also contains multiple terpenes, including b-caryophyllene, a-bisabolol, humulene, nerolidol-trans, myrcene, and guaiol.
It also includes sweet and delicious ingredients like organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, natural cocoa powder, organic cocoa butter, and activated organic hemp.
Formulated with organic premium white chocolate, this type of organic CBD remedy offers another great way to experience the benefits of hemp. Unlike our organic CBD Dark Chocolate, this organic CBD edible contains milk, soy, and peppermint white chocolate, guaranteeing you receive a delicious and therapeutic experience!
We crafted our organic CBD White Chocolate to boost your emotional, immune, and digestive health so that you encounter a better quality of life using one of our best organic CBD edibles.
As with the other organic CBD products in our line of CBD edibles, our organic CBD White Chocolate contains several therapeutic cannabinoids, such as:
- CBDA: As the precursor to CBD and other cannabinoids, CBDA is the mother of cannabinoids in the hemp plant. Studies indicate that the non-psychoactive compound is excellent at alleviating vomiting and nausea, and it’s more effective at doing this than CBD or THC. Researchers also believe that CBDA includes antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory effects.
- CBCA: Like CBDA, this cannabinoid is a precursor to another cannabinoid in the hemp plant. After decarboxylation, CBCA breaks down to CBC. Researchers need to conduct more studies to discover the benefits of this cannabinoid, but several studies suggest some of its effects. Currently, research indicates that CBCA reduces the size of breast cancer tumors and shrinks tumors in mice within weeks.
- CBD: With so many CBD products on the market, CBD has garnered an abundance of attention. As an intriguing cannabinoid in the hemp plant, researchers are continuously learning the benefits of organic CBD. Currently, studies indicate that organic CBD has the power to boost heart health and relieve anxiety, depression, pain, acne, cancer-related symptoms, and more.
- THC: Researchers have discovered several therapeutic effects of THC. While large amounts of THC can lead to a psychoactive effect, trace amounts of the cannabinoid can help mitigate anxiety, insomnia, pain, and more. Our organic CBD White Chocolate only includes .087% of THC, allowing you to experience relief without any psychoactive effects.
- THCa: Like many cannabinoids in the hemp plant, THCa is a precursor to THC. This cannabinoid does not provide any psychoactive effects like THC and has many therapeutic properties. Studies suggest that THCa has anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, neuroprotective, and antiemetic effects.
- CBDV: By boosting bone growth and decreasing nausea, CBDV is a great bone stimulant. Researchers also believe that CBDV can mitigate epilepsy, help alleviate several neurological conditions, and interact with CBD to offer anti-epileptic and anticonvulsant properties.
- CBG: Researchers discovered that CBG decreases inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, IBD, and IBS. Along with its anti-inflammatory properties, research indicates that CBG has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial effects, giving it the power to combat infections.
Similar to all of our CBD products, our Hemp White Chocolate contains several nourishing ingredients. This hemp edible includes premium organic white chocolate, organic peppermint extract, milk, soy, and activated organic American grown hemp.
We also used several terpenes to create our Hemp White Chocolate, including myrcene, humulene, b-caryophyllene, guaiol, a-bisabolol, and nerolidol-trans.
Highly regarded on Trustpilot, our organic CBD Activated Hemp is a natural remedy and solution for those who want to get creative with how they ingest organic CBD edibles. You can use our Activated Hemp for smoothies, baked foods, granola, and more!
We combined coconut oil and full spectrum organic hemp to create a therapeutic blend of organic CBD Activated Hemp.
As with all of our CBD products, our organic CBD edibles are safe for daily use. The most important thing to consider is how you preserve your hemp edibles to ensure you don’t change its chemical composition or make it expire.
As increasing numbers of people look to CBD to improve their wellbeing, CBD vaping is becoming more popular than ever. But when it comes to
Ingestibles like edibles and capsules are some of the most common ways to take CBD. They’re convenient to use and come in a wide range
It’s time to celebrate the new year! And for many of us, that means setting new goals and milestones. An estimated 190 million Americans intend