About Kat’s Naturals
Nurture Your Body & Mind From the Ground Up
As an educated herbalist and nutritionist, Kat Merryfield cares about giving others the most organic products straight from her backyard in the Tennessee countryside. After a decade of crafting natural goods, she started creating farm-to-home remedies from CBD oil in 2015.
Kat’s Naturals uses American grown organic hemp and sustainably sourced essential oils like peppermint, wild orange, and ginger.
From Farm to Bottle
Our process focuses on creating the most transparent and highest quality CBD products.
- Harvest: Our American grown organic hemp is cultivated by three multi-generational Southeastern farms.
- Extract: Our CBD is 99.9% pure due to the consistently clean process of using critical CO2 extraction without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Distill: Our CBD oils are triple distilled to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose.
- Purity: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. All of our products come with a third party Certificate of Analysis (COA) so you know exactly what is in each bottle.
- Potency: We bottle higher concentrations of CBD in our products that enable you to choose custom doses depending on your needs.
Compact & Effective
As a thank you to our land for producing supportive nutrients, we’ve worked toward creating the most sustainable company possible. Kat’s goal is to reduce packaging and materials while still offering the most potent CBD product on the market. From drops to creams, each of our products is conveniently sized to fit in your medicine cabinet, purse, or bag without having to compromise on full-value relief.
Doing Our Part
After serving in the military for 13 years, Kat’s husband Brian started showing signs of PTSD. Kat had been making natural health products for several years, and decided to experiment with CBD in pursuit of helping her husband.
Since the fruition of Kat’s Naturals, the company has been working with veterans and their families to relieve their PTSD and other combat-related problems.
We donate a portion of our profits to the Atlanta Organization Operation Rally Point, which assists veterans with their transition back to civilian life by offering in-house programs and mentorship. Through natural remedies and donations, we want to rebuild our veterans lives in the best way possible.
Rooted in Community
Community is at the foundation of our company values. We work with regional farms and companies to help stimulate the local economy. And we offer a flexible schedule focused on putting family first because we believe, an accommodating and close-knit team creates happier and healthier employees.