CBD For Pets
Help your pet experience relief and a better quality of life with our organic CBD for pets. Formulated with the guidance of a holistic veterinarian, our Master Herbalist created all of the organic CBD pet products in this line with high-quality ingredients that your pet needs. Give the gift of relief to your furry friend by purchasing our nourishing and enriching organic CBD pet care remedies today.
Offering a precise entourage effect for your aging pet or four-legged friend with digestive or urinary tract issues, Rally combines CBD, CBG, and CBC to provide optimal relief. Give your pet a dose of Rally to start enhancing their quality of life!$99.95$99.95
CBD For Pets-
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pet Care?
Crafted with organic ingredients and nourishing cannabinoids from the hemp plant, Pet Care helps enhance your pet’s quality of life! Unlike some CBD for pets on the market, Pet Care is hypoallergenic and doesn’t include any additives, allowing your furry friend to enjoy the benefits of organic CBD.
What cannabinoids are in Pet Care?
- CBD: Studies suggest that CBD can decrease depression, anxiety, acne, pain, cancer-related symptoms, and more. Research also indicates that the cannabinoid can enhance heart health.
- CBDA: Researchers found that this non-psychoactive cannabinoid is great at relieving nausea and vomiting, even surpassing the effectiveness of THC and CBD. Studies also show that CBDA includes anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative effects.
How much Pet Care should you give your pet?
It’s important to base your pet’s dosage on their size. If your furry friend is small or medium-sized, 5-8 drops will suffice. For larger pets, use 12 drops.
What is Rally?
As our signature blend, Rally combines three of the most therapeutic cannabinoids in the hemp plant! Each cannabinoid helps increase the relieving effects of CBD and targets various health concerns.
Rally is an organic CBD pet care product that we created with your pet’s aging in mind. With the help of our Master Herbalist and the guidance of a holistic veterinarian, Rally is sure to be one of your pet’s favorite organic CBD pet product.
What cannabinoids are in Rally?
This particular CBD for pets contains various cannabinoids, including:
- CBD: As a cannabinoid that’s becoming more popular every day, studies show that CBD can boost heart health and alleviate cancer-related symptoms, depression, anxiety, pain, and acne.
- CBG: This versatile cannabinoid has the power to provide relief in several areas. Studies indicate that CBG alleviates inflammation from IBS, IBD, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis. Researchers also believe CBG has antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects.
- CBC: This cannabinoid works well with the other nutrients in our product to produce a therapeutic effect. Research suggests that CBC is antimicrobial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiproliferative, and much more.
Are there any traces of THC in Rally?
As with most of our organic CBD pet prodcuts, there is no THC in Rally.
Can your pet use Rally on a daily basis?
Rally is safe for daily use. Simply shake it well before you provide 2 drops for every 10 pounds of your pet’s body weight. You can administer Rally to your four-legged friend twice daily. Or, you can consult with a physician who’s a veterinarian for guidance on the frequency.
What is Comfort?
Formulated with MCT oil and no additional ingredients, this CBD for pets product is a full spectrum organic CBD blend, allowing your pet to take advantage of the entire hemp plant. Comfort 500 and 1500 include various cannabinoids and terpenes from hemp, unleashing the entourage effect and therapeutic relief.
What cannabinoids are in Comfort?
Comfort is a full spectrum organic CBD formula that contains CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBCa, CBG, CBGa, CBDv, Delta 9 THC, and THCa. This CBD pet care product also includes trace amounts of THC, and the amounts are legal in all 50 states.
Can your furry friend use Comfort every day?
Comfort is another one of our organic CBD products for pets that your pet can use every day. Just shake the product well before you administer it. Then, provide 2 drops for every 10 pounds of body weight orally.
You can give your pet Comfort twice per day, or you can consult with a physician who’s a veterinarian for advice on how often you should provide the organic CBD oil.
What cannabinoids are in Mend?
This remedy is one of our organic CBD pet care products that only contain CBD. It has zero traces of THC or any other cannabinoids, making it the perfect product for pet owners who only want their furry friends to experience organic CBD.
Is Mend safe for daily use?
As with all of our organic CBD pet care products, your pet can find relief in Mend every day. Just massage 2-3 drops of the oil into your pet’s affected ear canal. You can consult with a physician who’s a veterinarian to see how often you should provide Mend throughout the day. Or, you can administer it 3 times per day.
There’s no denying that CBD is growing in popularity for consumers and pet owners. But a common question people have when it comes to giving
Delta-8 THC has become one of the most popular cannabinoids on the market. But as with all cannabinoids, there’s a lot of confusion surrounding this
If you were playing a word association game with friends and someone said THC, undoubtedly, one of the following words would be illegal. For so