Kat's Naturals Retail Locations In Virginia
SHOP KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS IN VIRGINIA
CHOOSE A CITY IN VIRGINIA TO BUY KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS
Meadows of Dan – Concord Corner Store – 276-952-5697
Emporia – Faye’s Paws and Purrs – 434-637-7455
Stafford – CBDBees Health & Wellness Boutique – (540) 426-4163
Faber – Ebb and Flow – (434) 806-8058
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE CBD SUBLINGUALS, TOPICALS, EDIBLES, AND MORE
Your therapeutic relief is just steps away. Whether you want to alleviate stress, soothe pain, or increase energy, Kat’s Naturals has you covered. From sublinguals to topicals to edibles and vapes, you can encounter relief with any of Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products. Don’t wait to enjoy the quality of life that you’ve been dreaming about. Experience newfound comfort, peace, and energy today by buying our CBD in Virginia!
GO TO A CBD STORE IN VIRGINIA
Hoping to find organic CBD in Virginia? Look no further — Kat’s Naturals provides organic CBD sublinguals, topicals, edibles, capsules, and vapes in Virginia. With so much selection, you have the opportunity to choose which of Kat’s Naturals’ products will best accomplish your health goals. All of Kat’s Naturals’ remedies can seamlessly integrate into your wellness regimen, so all you have to do is determine which CBD products you want to try.
IS CBD LEGAL IN VIRGINIA?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived remedies, making CBD products completely legal. Because of this new law, you can legally buy CBD in Virginia as long as the products include no more than .3% THC. According to a recent TSA announcement, you can also legally fly with hemp-derived CBD products.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that the CBD industry is still waiting for federal guidelines and regulations, which means CBD isn’t legal in every state. Consequently, Kat’s Naturals only sells hemp-derived CBD products in participating areas, including Virginia.
HOW DO YOU USE CBD?
The way you use CBD will come down to personal preference. With Kat’s Naturals, you have the option to use CBD sublinguals, topicals, capsules, edibles, or vapes. And this wide variety will allow you to explore the best CBD products for you.
Once you determine which CBD remedies you want to buy, the next step is to follow the quick and easy instructions on the product label. At Kat’s Naturals, we provide simple steps to ensure you get the most out of every CBD use. We even provide dosage recommendations to help guide you.
However, the serving sizes that we suggest do provide some wiggle room for you to experiment with. Ultimately, the best CBD dosage for you will depend on a number of factors, including your environment, weight, genetics, metabolism, and your purpose for using the remedy.
When you buy CBD in Virginia, we recommend starting with the smallest dosage and increasing it based on your experience. If you feel relief with a small serving size, continue to use that amount. However, if you’d like to experience more comfort, you can increase your dose.
Studies also suggest that you should increase your serving size every 3-4 weeks to process how your current serving size is impacting you. We also encourage you to write down how each CBD dose affects you so that you know what’s best.
WHY KAT’S NATURALS’ CBD IS DIFFERENT
The true difference in Kat’s Naturals’ CBD lies in the ingredients and processes that we use. We only utilize organic ingredients and sustainable practices to create our CBD sublinguals, capsules, edibles, vapes, and topicals. Here’s a sneak peek into our process:
- Harvest: We use three multi-generational Southeastern farms to cultivate our American grown organic hemp to guarantee our plants are tended to with the utmost care and skill.
- Extract: Without ever introducing harsh chemicals, we use critical CO2 extraction, a consistently clean process that always leaves our CBD blends pure.
- Distill: Intent on delivering tasteful and therapeutic products, we triple-distill our CBD oils to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose to offer an effective product for our customers.
- Purify: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire cultivation process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. We also provide a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product to enhance transparency so that our customers trust the ingredients in each remedy.
- Potency: Knowing the importance of personalization, we bottle multiple concentrations of CBD in our products to enable consumers to choose custom dosages based on their unique needs.
Regardless of where you buy Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products, you can be sure that we’ve followed this process every time. So, go shop our high-quality CBD in Virginia to try the best remedies on the market.