Kat's Naturals Retail Locations In South Carolina
SHOP KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS IN SOUTH CAROLINA
CHOOSE A CITY IN SOUTH CAROLINA TO BUY KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS
Murrells Inlet – Flamingo Porch – 843-651-9570
Sativa Health Products – Hilton Head Island Farmers Market – (843) 683-3692 SativaHealthproducts.com
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE CBD SUBLINGUALS, TOPICALS, EDIBLES, AND MORE
Your therapeutic relief is just steps away. Whether you want to alleviate stress, soothe pain, or increase energy, Kat’s Naturals has you covered. From sublinguals to topicals to edibles and vapes, you can encounter relief with any of Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products. Don’t wait to enjoy the quality of life that you’ve been dreaming about. Experience newfound comfort, peace, and energy today by buying our CBD in South Carolina!
GO TO A CBD STORE IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Hoping to find organic CBD in South Carolina? Look no further — Kat’s Naturals provides organic CBD sublinguals, topicals, edibles, capsules, and vapes in South Carolina. With so much selection, you have the opportunity to choose which of Kat’s Naturals’ products will best accomplish your health goals. All of Kat’s Naturals’ remedies can seamlessly integrate into your wellness regimen, so all you have to do is determine which CBD products you want to try.
IS CBD LEGAL IN SOUTH CAROLINA?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived remedies, making CBD products completely legal. Because of this new law, you can legally buy CBD in South Carolina as long as the products include no more than .3% THC. According to a recent TSA announcement, you can also legally fly with hemp-derived CBD products.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that the CBD industry is still waiting for federal guidelines and regulations, which means CBD isn’t legal in every state. Consequently, Kat’s Naturals only sells hemp-derived CBD products in participating areas, including South Carolina.
HOW IS CBD DIFFERENT FROM THC?
It’s normal to wonder how CBD is different from THC. Both of these cannabinoids come from the cannabis sativa plant, so it’s easy to think they’re similar. However, CBD and THC are vastly different. And the main difference lies in their impact on your mind and body.
With high levels of THC, you can experience psychoactive effects. But CBD never provides that feeling. In fact, a CBD product can’t legally include more than .3% of THC. This low level guarantees that you don’t experience a psychoactive effect, and it prevents CBD companies from getting penalized.
At Kat’s Naturals, we provide several organic THC-free CBD products. These remedies are drug-test safe, making them perfect options if you want to avoid THC.
WHY KAT’S NATURALS’ CBD IS DIFFERENT
The true difference in Kat’s Naturals’ CBD lies in the ingredients and processes that we use. We only utilize organic ingredients and sustainable practices to create our CBD sublinguals, capsules, edibles, vapes, and topicals. Here’s a sneak peek into our process:
- Harvest: We use three multi-generational Southeastern farms to cultivate our American grown organic hemp to guarantee our plants are tended to with the utmost care and skill.
- Extract: Without ever introducing harsh chemicals, we use critical CO2 extraction, a consistently clean process that always leaves our CBD blends pure.
- Distill: Intent on delivering tasteful and therapeutic products, we triple-distill our CBD oils to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose to offer an effective product for our customers.
- Purify: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire cultivation process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. We also provide a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product to enhance transparency so that our customers trust the ingredients in each remedy.
- Potency: Knowing the importance of personalization, we bottle multiple concentrations of CBD in our products to enable consumers to choose custom dosages based on their unique needs.
Regardless of where you buy Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products, you can be sure that we’ve followed this process every time. So, go shop our high-quality CBD in South Carolina to try the best remedies on the market.