Kat's Naturals Retail Locations In Iowa
SHOP KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS IN IOWA
CHOOSE A CITY IN IOWA TO BUY KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS
Maquoakita – Natural Healing of Clinton – 563-357-0060
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE CBD SUBLINGUALS, TOPICALS, EDIBLES, AND MORE
Your therapeutic relief is just steps away. Whether you want to alleviate stress, soothe pain, or increase energy, Kat’s Naturals has you covered. From sublinguals to topicals to edibles and vapes, you can encounter relief with any of Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products. Don’t wait to enjoy the quality of life that you’ve been dreaming about. Experience newfound comfort, peace, and energy today by buying our CBD in Iowa!
GO TO A CBD STORE IN IOWA
Hoping to find organic CBD in Iowa? Look no further — Kat’s Naturals provides organic CBD sublinguals, topicals, edibles, capsules, and vapes in Iowa. With so much selection, you have the opportunity to choose which of Kat’s Naturals’ products will best accomplish your health goals. All of Kat’s Naturals’ remedies can seamlessly integrate into your wellness regimen, so all you have to do is determine which CBD products you want to try.
IS CBD LEGAL IN IOWA?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived remedies, making CBD products completely legal. Because of this new law, you can legally buy CBD in Iowa as long as the products include no more than .3% THC. According to a recent TSA announcement, you can also legally fly with hemp-derived CBD products.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that the CBD industry is still waiting for federal guidelines and regulations, which means CBD isn’t legal in every state. Consequently, Kat’s Naturals only sells hemp-derived CBD products in participating areas, including Iowa.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is part of a class of cannabinoids. These cannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds that you can find in the hemp plant.
The two most popular cannabinoids are delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, and cannabidiol (CBD), which makes up about 40% of the plant resin extract.
Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it cannot cause a “high.” Many people use CBD to relieve pain, soothe anxiety, reduce inflammation, help their pets, and more. If you want to encounter the relief that good CBD products offer, shop Kat’s Naturals’ CBD in Iowa.
WHY KAT’S NATURALS’ CBD IS DIFFERENT
The true difference in Kat’s Naturals’ CBD lies in the ingredients and processes that we use. We only utilize organic ingredients and sustainable practices to create our CBD sublinguals, capsules, edibles, vapes, and topicals. Here’s a sneak peek into our process:
- Harvest: We use three multi-generational Southeastern farms to cultivate our American grown organic hemp to guarantee our plants are tended to with the utmost care and skill.
- Extract: Without ever introducing harsh chemicals, we use critical CO2 extraction, a consistently clean process that always leaves our CBD blends pure.
- Distill: Intent on delivering tasteful and therapeutic products, we triple-distill our CBD oils to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose to offer an effective product for our customers.
- Purify: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire cultivation process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. We also provide a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product to enhance transparency so that our customers trust the ingredients in each remedy.
- Potency: Knowing the importance of personalization, we bottle multiple concentrations of CBD in our products to enable consumers to choose custom dosages based on their unique needs.
Regardless of where you buy Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products, you can be sure that we’ve followed this process every time. So, go shop our high-quality CBD in Iowa to try the best remedies on the market.