Kat's Naturals Retail Locations In Alaska
SHOP KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS IN ALASKA
CHOOSE A CITY IN ALASKA TO BUY KAT’S NATURALS ORGANIC CBD PRODUCTS
Serenity Store – https://www.serenitystore.com/kats-naturals-m27
Join our wholesale program
Find out more information by visiting our wholesale page. If you are ready to register follow this link.
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE CBD SUBLINGUALS, TOPICALS, EDIBLES, AND MORE
Your therapeutic relief is just steps away. Whether you want to alleviate stress, soothe pain, or increase energy, Kat’s Naturals has you covered. From sublinguals to topicals to edibles and vapes, you can encounter relief with any of Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products. Don’t wait to enjoy the quality of life that you’ve been dreaming about. Experience newfound comfort, peace, and energy today by buying our CBD in Alaska!
GO TO A CBD STORE IN ALASKA
Hoping to find organic CBD in Alaska? Look no further — Kat’s Naturals provides organic CBD sublinguals, topicals, edibles, capsules, and vapes in Alaska. With so much selection, you have the opportunity to choose which of Kat’s Naturals’ products will best accomplish your health goals. All of Kat’s Naturals’ remedies can seamlessly integrate into your wellness regimen, so all you have to do is determine which CBD products you want to try.
IS CBD LEGAL IN ALASKA?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived remedies, making CBD products completely legal. Because of this new law, you can legally buy CBD in Alaska as long as the products include no more than .3% THC. According to a recent TSA announcement, you can also legally fly with hemp-derived CBD products.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that the CBD industry is still waiting for federal guidelines and regulations, which means CBD isn’t legal in every state. Consequently, Kat’s Naturals only sells hemp-derived CBD products in participating areas, including Alaska.
DOES CBD WORK?
Researchers are still exploring CBD, but so far, studies suggest that it has several benefits, including the following:
- CBD may soothe pain
In a recent study, scientists injected rats with CBD and discovered that it decreased their pain response to surgical incision. Another study also suggests that oral CBD treatment significantly reduces sciatic nerve pain and inflammation.
However, research isn’t limited to animal studies. Scientists also suggest that a combination of CBD and THC can help soothe pain in humans that have multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- CBD may alleviate stress
Many people rely on CBD to provide a sense of calm and peace in their lives. And studies suggest that this may be possible. In one study, researchers gave 57 men either oral CBD or a placebo 90 minutes before they had a public speaking test. After providing the remedies, the researchers discovered that 300 mg of CBD significantly reduced anxiety during the simulated test.
- CBD may alleviate acne
Because of CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties, researchers suggest that it may reduce sebum production, which is an oily secretion that the sebaceous glands in your skin make.
In one particular study, researchers learned that CBD oil prevented the sebaceous gland cells from producing too much sebum. They also discovered that CBD provided anti-inflammatory actions and stopped pro-acne agents like inflammatory cytokines from activating.
These are just a few in-depth examples of what researchers are learning about CBD. But with so much potential, many people are turning to CBD for an organic health option to achieve their wellness goals. To start your CBD journey, shop Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products in Alaska.
WHY KAT’S NATURALS’ CBD IS DIFFERENT
The true difference in Kat’s Naturals’ CBD lies in the ingredients and processes that we use. We only utilize organic ingredients and sustainable practices to create our CBD sublinguals, capsules, edibles, vapes, and topicals. Here’s a sneak peek into our process:
- Harvest: We use three multi-generational Southeastern farms to cultivate our American grown organic hemp to guarantee our plants are tended to with the utmost care and skill.
- Extract: Without ever introducing harsh chemicals, we use critical CO2 extraction, a consistently clean process that always leaves our CBD blends pure.
- Distill: Intent on delivering tasteful and therapeutic products, we triple-distill our CBD oils to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose to offer an effective product for our customers.
- Purify: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire cultivation process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. We also provide a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product to enhance transparency so that our customers trust the ingredients in each remedy.
- Potency: Knowing the importance of personalization, we bottle multiple concentrations of CBD in our products to enable consumers to choose custom dosages based on their unique needs.
Regardless of where you buy Kat’s Naturals’ CBD products, you can be sure that we’ve followed this process every time. So, go shop our high-quality CBD in Alaska to try the best remedies on the market.