No products in the cart.
Infused with nourishing ingredients, essential oils, and vitamins, our CBD topical creams are an excellent addition to your everyday routine. Our hemp-derived topicals help alleviate pain and inflammation, allowing you to experience relief and a better quality of life. No matter which one you choose, our organic, high-quality CBD topicals will provide the therapeutic effects that you seek from the hemp plant.
CBD Topicals - Frequently Asked Questions
As one of our top-rated CBD topicals, this hemp-derived cream combines the following ingredients to offer pain relief:
- Arnica: This nutrient originates from the perennial arnica, a yellow-orange flower that you can find growing in the mountains of Siberia and Europe. It’s a trusted homeopathic remedy, making it a great ingredient in our CBD topical.
- Hemp seed oil: Popular and potent, hemp seed oil is high in Vitamins A and E. It also contains Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Emu oil: Originating in the Australian culture, we used emu oil because it helps alleviate adverse skin conditions better than any plant-based product. It even outperforms lavender oil and Aloe Vera when you apply it to burns.
- Avocado butter: Around 70% of avocado oil includes oleic acid, a heart-healthy monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. This particular fatty acid is the main ingredient in olive oil, and people believe it’s responsible for olive oil’s many health benefits.
- Almond butter: This ingredient contains Vitamin E, a crucial nutrient that protects your skin from UV radiation damage. Vitamin E also helps your skin cells stay healthy, and your skin look soft, smooth, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids in almond butter can relieve irritated and chapped skin by helping your skin retain moisture. The Vitamin A in almond butter can help reduce acne.
Our hemp-derived CBD topical includes multiple essential oils to enhance its therapeutic effect, including:
- Lemongrass essential oil: An excellent tonic to the body, lemongrass is a purifying and toning nutrient to your skin. It contains neral, geranial, neral, and geraniol terpenes.
- Lavender essential oil: Known for promoting peaceful sleep and easing tension, lavender enhances relaxation. It also decreases anxious feelings and soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Frankincense: This essential oil offers relief in many areas, making it a powerhouse ingredient in our CBD topical creams. This essential oil helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and encourages relaxation, peace, wellness, and satisfaction. It also contains antibacterial properties.
Like all of our topical CBD products, this remedy is a THC-free solution. Our topicals are THC-free because we wanted to create a specific effect, which could only happen with CBD and not THC.
THC would not add to the beneficial and soothing effect if we used it in a topical. For example, CB2 stimulation in keratinocytes evokes the release of analgesic opioid peptides.
We lab-tested this product to ensure it doesn’t include the psychoactive cannabinoid, and you can review the test results in the COA.
Taking our topical CBD products is easy! Just message the desired amount of cream on the inflamed areas. Complete this step every 2 to 4 hours or as directed by a medical professional.
Created with a heat-inducing blend, we formulated this remedy so that it helps with pain relief. The warming sensation that the topical offers will vary from person to person. While still effective, you might not feel any heat after using our CBD Cream with Capsaicin. Or, you might feel some level of warmth.
Despite the type of sensation that you feel, this CBD topical cream will provide relief. It includes the following nourishing ingredients to create and enhance its effect:
- Capsaicin: The capsaicin in this remedy comes from chili pepper and helps reduce substance P, a neuropeptide that your body produces and that travels to the brain to signal pain. Capsaicin also helps increase circulation by growing vasodilation.
- Emu oil: Known for healing adverse skin conditions, we used emu oil because it’s better than any plant-based product. It outperforms Aloe Vera and lavender oil when you administer it to burns.
- Avocado Butter: Almost 70% of avocado oil includes heart-healthy oleic acid. This acid is a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. As the main ingredient in olive oil, this acid is likely responsible for the oil’s various health benefits. Avocado oil is also packed with saturated fat and polyunsaturated fat.
- Almond butter: With high levels of Vitamin E, almond butter rejuvenates your skin cells, safeguards your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth and free of fine lines. With fatty acids that help your skin retain moisture, this ingredient in our hemp-derived CBD topical can relieve irritated and chapped skin.
Like all of our CBD topical creams, our CBD Cream with Capsaicin includes multiple essential oils to enhance its therapeutic effect.
- Ginger essential oil: As a critical ingredient in this CBD topical, ginger may offer significant antioxidant protection. This essential oil prevents skin inflammation, increases blood flow, and aids in circulation. It also includes terpenes such as α-zingiberene and beta-sesquiphellandrene.
- Black pepper: With terpenes like β-Caryophyllene, Sabinene, Limonene, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, and δ-3-Carene, this essential oil is warm and helps increase circulation.
- Marjoram: This southern European plant is a part of the mint family. You can use its leaves as a culinary herb, and it works well pre and post-workout. This essential oil also contains trans-sabinene hydrate, terpinen-4-ol , and γ-terpinene.
- Juniper: This nourishing essential oil works as a detoxifier to joints and muscles and is a natural cleanser. It helps in toning the skin and contains terpenes such as α-pinene and sabinene.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is short for Rosmarinus Officinalis. It’s a woody, perennial herb with evergreen, fragrant, and needle-like leaves. It has pink, white, blue, or purple flowers that are native to the Mediterranean region. As an essential oil in our CBD topical, this ingredient helps with joint flexibility and varicose veins.
As with all of our CBD topical creams, our CBD Cream with Capsaicin is a THC-free product. We create THC-free topicals to achieve a specific effect, which happens best when we use CBD and not THC.
In topicals, THC doesn’t help create a beneficial and soothing effect. For example, CB2 stimulation in keratinocytes evokes the release of analgesic opioid peptides.
We also had our product lab tested to guarantee that it doesn’t include THC, and the test results are available in the COA.
Our product is excellent for daily use to alleviate aches and pain. Simply massage the desired amount of cream on the inflamed areas. For the best results, repeat this step every 2 to 4 hours or as directed by a medical professional.
A highly regarded CBD topical on Trustpilot, our remedy is a high-strength formula that provides 1 ml of CBD cream through the applicator dispenser with every click. Like all of our topical CBD products, this hemp derived remedy includes many nourishing ingredients such as:
- Pluronic lecithin organogel: This ingredient’s transdermal penetration rate comes in at 80%. The medical industry uses it to help active ingredients penetrate through the skin to provide a full effect.
- Emu oil: This nutrient originates in the Australian Aborigine culture. It outperforms popular plant-based products like Aloe Vera and lavender oil and helps relieve skin conditions.
We used the following essential oils in our Professional CBD Cream to enhance its therapeutic effect:
- Arnica: A trusted homeopathic remedy, arnica originates from the perennial arnica. It’s a yellow-orange flower that grows in the mountains across Europe and Siberia, and it’s a key ingredient in many of our CBD extracts.
- Lavender: Great at soothing skin irritations, lavender essential oil helps reduce anxious feelings and encourages restful sleep. It also eases tension.
- Frankincense: Known as the “King of Oils,” this essential oil encourages relaxation and reduces skin imperfections. It also promotes peace, satisfaction, overall wellness, and relaxation. Frankincense also includes antibacterial properties.
Similar to all of our CBD topical creams, our Professional CBD Cream is THC-free. To ensure our remedy does not include the psychoactive ingredient, we had our product lab tested. And we provided the test results in the COA.
We prefer to formulate CBD topicals that contain zero traces of THC. This step ensures that our CBD topical creams provide a soothing and alleviating effect. If we included THC, the cannabinoid would compromise the effectiveness of the cream.
Our Professional CBD Cream is great for everyday use.
For first time use, rotate the base of the applicator until the cream comes out. During shipping, we allow extra air space to ensure the Professional CBD Cream is in the best shape when it reaches you, so it might take around 200 clicks to get the applicator started.
Apply it every 2 to 4 hours or as directed by a medical professional. For optimal relief, use our Professional CBD Cream for an extended period of time.
Our Skin Serum is as nourishing and relieving as our other CBD topical products. Packed with vitamins and pure essential oils, we created our Skin Serum to help reduce bacteria on the skin, seal in moisture, and decrease signs of fatigue and irritation. We also designed it to alleviate personal dryness, aid in times of intimacy, address problem skin, and enhance beauty routines.
The following nutrients create our Skin Serum’s effect:
- Chamomile: This essential oil produces a calming effect on your mind, skin, and body.
- Lavender: Great at reducing anxious feelings, lavender eases tension and helps promote good sleep. It also soothes occasional skin irritations, making it a nourishing ingredient in our hemp-derived Skin Serum.
- Carrot seed oil: This essential oil helps alleviate dry, cracked, and chapped skin. It also balances the moisture in your skin.
- Rosehip seed oil: Hailed for its ability to correct dark spots and hydrate skin, we used rosehip seed oil because it’s great for any beauty routine. This ingredient mitigates itchy skin and reduces scars and fine lines.
- Grape seed oil: By decreasing wrinkles and scars, this essential oil tightens your skin, diminishes stretch marks, and helps alleviate acne.
- Pumpkin seed oil: This essential oil fights free radicals to help you maintain a lively and youthful appearance. It helps your skin retain moisture, enhances your skin tone, helps your wounds heal quickly, encourages skin renewal, and fights acne.
Our Skin Serum is THC-free and has been lab-tested to ensure it doesn’t include the cannabinoid. You can view the test results in the COA.
We do not use THC in our CBD topicals because we want to achieve a specific effect, which only happens when we include CBD.
Like all of our CBD topical products, you can use our Skin Serum every day. Just shake it well before you use it. Then, apply it to the clean, affected area 3 to 4 times a day or as needed.
You can also apply this remedy as often as you’d like to reach higher levels of saturation. There are currently no known side effects of using large doses of CBD extracts.
CBD Cream w/ Arnica
Geranial, Neral, Geraniol
Arnica, Lavender, Lemongrass, Frankincense
Enough for affected area
CBD Cream w/ Capsaicin
β-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Sabinene, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, δ-3-Carene, α-zingiberene, b-sesquiphellandrene, 8-Cineole, Camphor
Capsaicin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Marjoram, Juniper, Rosemary
Enough for affected area
Professional CBD Cream
Geranial, Neral, and Geraniol
Lavender, Lemongrass, Frankincense, Arnica
Enough for affected area
Chamomile, Lavender, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil
Enough for affected area
Perfecting the Hemp Supply Chain: How to Put a Plant Into a Bottle A plant in a bottle. It sounds like an easy concept. But
13 Top Hemp Strains and How New Ones Are Created Most people with a passing interest in hemp know it has many strains. But unfortunately,
CBD Oil for Menopause: Details Woman Should Know Menopause is an inevitable part of a woman’s life. Most women warn each other about the symptoms